Google Podcasts Manager shows you search impressions and clicks from Google Search
What Podcast Manager does. Google Podcast Manager enables “podcasters can see impressions and clicks for Google Podcasts results that appear in Search, as well as top discovered episodes and search terms that led to their podcast,” the company said.
It looks like this is a version of the search performance report in Google Search Console for podcasts.
Here is what Google says this provides:
- See what works, by the second: Dive deep into each episode to see when your listeners tune in—and when they drop off.
- Understand new listening habits: See how your audience listens across devices like smart speakers, smartphones and desktops.
- Reach listeners across Google: Claim your podcast and ensure it’s available to millions of podcast listeners across Google Search, Google Assistant, the Google Podcasts app and more.
Where to sign up. You can sign up for Google Podcast Manager at https://podcastsmanager.google.com/about
Why we care. Podcasts are super popular now and show up often in Google Search. If you are running a podcast, you will probably want to uncover how it performs directly in Google Search and this tool does that for you.
- ^ Google Podcast Manager (podcastsmanager.google.com)
- ^ Google adds playable podcasts directly in the search results (searchengineland.com)
- ^ weekly video podcast (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ over here (support.google.com)
- ^ RustyBrick (www.rustybrick.com)
- ^ Search Engine Roundtable (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Cartoon Barry (www.barryschwartz.org)
Powered by WPeMatico