Content Marketing in 2021: The Definitive Guide
This is my complete guide to content marketing in 2021.
In this all-new guide you’ll learn:
- How to promote your content
- Content formats that are working right now
- The top content marketing trends in 2021
- New content creation strategies
- Lots of advanced tips, strategies and techniques
So if you want to get more traffic from your content this year, you’ll love today’s guide.
Let’s get started.
Chapter 1:Double Down on Video Content
Is video really “the future of content marketing”?
In this chapter I’ll give you some of the tips and takeaways that I’ve learned from producing hundreds of hours of video content.
Chapter 2:Email Makes a Comeback
Chapter 3:Scale Your Content Marketing
In 2020 I published more content than ever before:
- 300k words of blog content
- 12 long-form YouTube videos
- 3 new flagship courses
- 27 email newsletters
How did I produce so much content?
Using the exact strategies I’m going to share with you in this chapter.
Chapter 4:Publish “Be The Source” Content
Want more traffic from your content marketing in 2021? Try “Be The Source” content.
“Be The Source” posts are research-backed pieces of content that contain new, interesting data.
(Data that bloggers and journalists can cite in their articles.)
In fact, BuzzSumo reports that 74% of people that have published original research content state that it helped them get more traffic.
So if you want to get more links, traffic and shares from your content marketing, then you might want to give Be The Source content a try this year.
And in this chapter I’ll walk you through the lessons I’ve picked up from publishing A TON of Be The Source posts over the last few years.
Chapter 5:Jump On Emerging Topics
Epic Content is one way for your content to stand out.
Here’s another one: jump on emerging topics BEFORE they take off.
Question is: how do you find growing trends that are about to take off?
And when you find one, what should you do next?
Well, that’s exactly what I plan to cover in this chapter.
Chapter 6:Create More Epic Content
Which makes it REALLY hard for your content to stand out.
So: how do you get your content noticed in 2021?
Epic content is just like it sounds: it’s content that’s so massive, so in-depth, so impressive, that it can’t help but get attention.
And in this chapter I’ll show you how to use this approach as part of your digital marketing campaigns.
Chapter 7:Content Repurposing 2.0
(Which is why content repurposing is a hot content marketing trend right now.)
People’s standards for content has gone up A LOT over the last few years.
Which means: you can’t just read an article into a microphone and call it a day.
This chapter will show you how to use content repurposing as part of your content strategy in 2021.
Bonus Chapter:Content Marketing Tactics for 2021
Let’s cap off this guide with a handful of super actionable content marketing tactics for 2021.
- ^ Video marketing statistics (www.wyzowl.com)
- ^ 72% of consumers say that they now “prefer videos” over text-based content (www.retaildive.com)
- ^ Video Marketing Guide (backlinko.com)
- ^ 74% of people that have published original research content state that it helped them get more traffic (buzzsumo.com)
- ^ WordPress posting (wordpress.com)
- ^ Backlinko Content Marketing Study (backlinko.com)
- ^ Repurposing Content (backlinko.com)
Powered by WPeMatico