20 Best New Websites, May 2021
This month we have several examples of brutalism used to good effect as a foil to showcase products and/or work. By contrast, at the other end of the scale, we have brands who have chosen to go more of an immersive experience route, using full-screen images, sound, animation, and even VR.
Both are valid approaches, depending on the content. The former tends to work better as a backdrop for artwork, photography, and artisanal craft goods — acting as a virtual gallery space — while the latter is better for consumer goods and experiences, particularly food, drink, and accommodation.
There is, of course, a whole range in between these extremes, and we’ve got that covered too. Enjoy!
La Passation Synerghetic 2021
Synerghetic is part of the Junior Enterprises Europe scheme – a network of businesses run by students. This year they are not holding the usual handover ceremony, so Synerghetic created this rather fun little digital celebration instead.
Rudl und Schwarm
Bonus Site: Imperial Style Guide
- ^ Grainne Morton’s (www.grainnemorton.co.uk)
- ^ Gage Hotel’s site (gagehotel.com)
- ^ Tejidos Roca (tejidosroca.com)
- ^ Synerghetic (passation.synerghetic.net)
- ^ Redwood Empire Whiskey (earthmonth.redwoodempirewhiskey.com)
- ^ This site (gabriel-cuallado.com)
- ^ Ombia Studio’s site (ombiastudio.com)
- ^ Headup (www.headup.pro)
- ^ the Figo (thefigo.com)
- ^ Boon Market (market.boonsupply.com)
- ^ Unspoken Agreement’s website (www.unspokenagreement.com)
- ^ hnst’s take on the style (www.letsbehonest.eu)
- ^ InteriorLAB (interiorlab.creative-nights.com)
- ^ Bowmore (bowmore-experience.com)
- ^ Oly Sheet’s website (www.olysheet.com)
- ^ Aalto University (virtualtour.aalto.fi)
- ^ Wisr (www.wisr.com.au)
- ^ Rudl und Schwarm (www.rudlundschwarm.at)
- ^ Dr. T. Maul (www.dr-maul.de)
- ^ My Drink (www.my-drink.ch)
- ^ Imperial style guide (imperialstyleguide.com)
Powered by WPeMatico