The Transformation of Search Summit 2019: Speakers, agenda, FAQ
Transformation of Search Summit 2019 speakers + agenda
We’ve gathered a great list of search marketing pros to share their knowledge and experience at this event.
Carolyn Shelby from the Walt Disney Company will kick off the morning sharing insights from her work as SEO Manager of Audience Development. She’ll explore overarching trends in search and what we can expect to change in the next year. From the shift from search to discovery to the changing balance of paid versus organic, from data concerns to the changing consumer journey, this session will touch on key themes all marketers should keep top of mind.
Michael Akkerman of Pinterest will follow with Dave Fall of BrandNetworks in a session titled “You’ll Know it When You See it: The Future of Ecommerce is Visual.” Together, they’ll discuss how marketers can inspire consumers and bring magic back to sometimes impersonal online experiences. What options exist for brands looking to create more visual discovery of their products and services?
Courtney Messerli of Goop will give expertise on optimizing for YouTube. As the second largest search engine with more than 1.9 billion monthly users, YouTube offers a huge opportunity for brands to expand their reach. She’ll give insight on video optimization as well as expectations for the role of video in the future of search.
Other speakers include:
- John Shehata, VP of Audience Development Strategy at Conde Nast
- Noël Reilly, Strategic Account Director at Microsoft
- Guillaume Conteville, SVP, Global Digital Marketing at Mastercard
- John Denny, VP Ecommerce & Digital Marketing at CAVU Venture Partners
- Allen Hammock, Global Strategist for Search at Kenshoo
- Kerry Curran, Managing Partner, Marketing Integration, Catalyst (GroupM)
- Stephen Kraus, Head of Digital Insights at Jumpshot
Why should you attend this event?
What makes the Transformation of Search Summit special, you ask?
By attending this event, you’ll be able to:
- Connect with 350+ senior search, digital, and ecommerce marketers from global brands
- Hear from renowned experts from across the industry
- Participate in an unparalleled, unique platform to dissect the current landscape
- Be immersed into a strategic deep-dive into the future of search marketing
- Share actionable search tactics on how you can capitalize on and protect your business from digital advances
- Collaborate with your peers about where the industry predicts search is heading
- Take away real insights designed to address your business needs
Last year, 59% of attendees were business leaders (C-level, partner, VP) and directors from across four continents.
Who should attend?
We’ve designed this event to be equal parts strategic and tactical, designed for senior leaders as well as practitioners.
This might include:
- C-suite leaders looking to understand the changing role that search plays within their organizations
- Head/Director/SVP/VP of Marketing looking to understand the changing role of search in customers’ paths to purchase, impact of technologies on performance, spend, ROI, budgeting, etc.
- Head/Director/SVP/VP of Search/SEO/PPC looking to understand the impact of new technologies and consumer trends on how to best evolve their search marketing strategies
Industries represented span publishing, retail/ecommerce, SaaS, agencies, consultancies, financial services, and more.
Last year saw attendees from brands including Amazon, Sprint, Adobe, L’Oreal, Yext, KPMG, J.P. Morgan, Xerox, Bloomberg, and Wunderman, among many others:
When / where?
This one-day event will take place at a lovely venue called Convene, located in Midtown Manhattan at 46th St and 6th Ave.
Sessions will run from 9am to 5pm, and will be followed by a drinks reception.
Lunch, snacks, coffee, etc. will be served throughout the day.
Thank you to our partners
This event wouldn’t be what it is without the support of our partners:
And we’d like to extend a big thank you to each of them.
Where can I learn more about the event?
We look forward to seeing you there!
In a world of highly customized SERPs and a host of ranking signals for local search that Google uses, relevant ranking data is as challenging.
Keyword research can be stressful. This guide explains the process of researching keywords to help you begin and improve your content marketing strategy.
Around five billion videos are watched on YouTube each day. Tried and tested optimization tips on how to optimize your video marketing strategy on YouTube.