Daily Search Forum Recap: February 19, 2020
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google Search Algorithm Update Blip On Monday & Tuesday?
Monday and Tuesday there was a blip of fluctuations and chatter across the SEO community around a Google search algorithm update. We have SEOs noticing ranking changes over a 24-48 hour period and some of the toolsets picked up on dense rank position changes over the past couple of days.
- Google Core Updates & Broad Core Updates – Is There A Difference?
John Mueller of Google was asked if there is a difference between a Google broad core update and a Google core update. John responded “I imagine that’s generally the same.” I suspect they are.
- Vlog #47: Rhea Drysdale On Saving Clients Money With SEO & Hyperlocal SEO Changes
Rhea Drysdale (@rhea), CEO of Outspoken Media invited me to her office in Troy, New York to talk search. We started off talking about growing up in the SEO industry…
- Google Ads Enables Audience Sharing Between Manager Accounts
Google Ads announced that you can now enable continuous audience sharing in your manager accounts. This allows you to not have to share them manually all the time, instead just enable it and Google will continually share the audience lists across accounts.
- Google Change Of Address Tool Adds Redirect Validation & Reminders
Google has added two new features to the change of address tool in Google Search Console. The one helps you validate your move with redirect validation. The other feature reminds you, or someone else with Search Console access, that the site is moving.
- My Face Was A Valentines Day Gift
No, really not joking. The folks at Reflect Digital, took an illustration of my face, framed it and gave it to their SEO Account Manager, Andy, for Valentines Day.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
Search Engine Land Stories:
Other Great Search Stories:
Industry & Business
Links & Promotion Building
Local & Maps
Mobile & Voice
- ^ Search Engine Roundtable (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Google Search Algorithm Update Blip On Monday & Tuesday? (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Google Core Updates & Broad Core Updates – Is There A Difference? (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Vlog #47: Rhea Drysdale On Saving Clients Money With SEO & Hyperlocal SEO Changes (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Google Ads Enables Audience Sharing Between Manager Accounts (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ Google Change Of Address Tool Adds Redirect Validation & Reminders (www.seroundtable.com)
- ^ My Face Was A Valentines Day Gift (www.seroundtable.com)
Powered by WPeMatico