Attend Search Marketing Expo next week for FREE
Generate leads, drive sales, and achieve your marketing goals with actionable tactics that work. Attend Search Marketing Expo February 19-20 (next week!) in San Jose.
Join hundreds of search marketing professionals for an unrivaled training experience that will help you:
- Craft campaigns that boost awareness, traffic, and conversions. Attend expert-led search marketing sessions in three lanes: SEO, SEM/PPC, and digital commerce marketing (the art and science of selling products on Amazon, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Shopping, and other third-party platforms).
- Find tools that save you time and make you money. Train with and learn from market-leading solution providers including LongtailUX, Instapage, Bruce Clay Inc., Uberall, Page One Power, DigitalPR by Exults, ClickCease, Adplorer, Perficient Digital, Translations.com, Adthena, BASE Search Marketing, and Internet Marketing Ninjas.
- Connect with the search community. Trade ideas for solving marketing challenges and grow your network at formal and informal networking events. Schedule face-to-face meetings with like-minded marketers with our new networking tool, [email protected]
“The speakers are insightful and well-prepared, the hotel is a sigh of relief, and the after-hours events are thoughtfully planned.” – Heather Shipe, Digital Marketing Manager, Dollar Tree
- Expo+: This FREE pass is perfect for networking and connecting with vendors. Attend 20+ presentations with marketing leaders and get specific answers to your burning questions from a panel of experts. See everything you get. Book before February 19 pay $0! On-site prices are $95.
- All Access: All sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book before February 19 and pay $1,795 — $150 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day, post-conference workshop. Book before February 19 and pay $2,797 — $200 off on-site rates.
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in content generation, organic social media, community management, real-time journalism, and holistic social befriending. She currently serves as the Content Marketing Manager at Third Door Media, parent company to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today, SMX, and The MarTech Conference.
- ^ expert-led search marketing sessions (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ SEO (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ SEM/PPC (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ digital commerce marketing (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ market-leading solution providers (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ networking events (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ Pick the pass (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ See everything you get (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ workshop (marketinglandevents.com)
- ^ Register today (attend.marketinglandevents.com)
Powered by WPeMatico